Scalable Xeon Server
The Intel Xeon processor Scalable family on the Purley platform provides up to 28 cores, which bring additional computing power to the table compared to the 22 cores of its predecessor. Additional improvements include a non-inclusive last-level cache, a larger 1MB L2 cache, faster 2666 MHz DDR4 memory, an increase to six memory channels per CPU, new memory protection features, Intel® Speed Shift Technology, on-die PMAX detection, integrated Fabric via Intel® Omni-Path Architecture (Intel® OPA), Internet Wide Area RDMA Protocol (iWARP)*, Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC), and more.
• Higher Per-Core Performance: Up to 28 cores, delivering high performance and scalability for compute-intensive workloads across compute, storage, and network usages.
• Greater Memory Bandwidth/Capacity: 50 percent increased memory bandwidth and capacity. Six memory channels versus four memory channels of previous generation for memory-intensive workloads.
• Expanded I/O: 48 lanes of PCIe* 3.0 bandwidth and throughput for demanding I/O-intensive workloads.
• Intel® Ultra Path Interconnect (Intel® UPI): Up to three Intel UPI channels increase scalability of the platform as well as improves inter-CPU bandwidth. Intel UPI offers the perfect balance between improved throughput and energy efficiency.
• Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512): With double the flops per clock cycle compared to previous generation Intel® AVX2,6 Intel AVX-512 boosts performance and throughput for the most demanding computational tasks in applications, such as modeling and simulation, data analytics and machine learning, data compression, visualization, and digital content creation.
• Security without compromise: Near-zero encryption overhead enables higher performance on all secure data transactions.
Stirling 258 Highlights:
|CONFIGURABLE PROCESSOR||Socket P (LGA 3647) supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Up to 28 Cores w/up to 10.4GT/s Ultra Path Interconnect
– Bronze/3100 CPU DDR4-2133MHz with 9.6GT/s UPI
– Silver/4100 CPU DDR4-2400MHz with 9.6GT/s UPI
– Gold/5100 CPU DDR4-2400MHz with 10.4GT/s UPI
– Gold/6100 CPU DDR4-2666MHz with 10.4GT/s UPI
– Platinum/8100 CPU DDR4-2666MHz with 10.4GT/s UPI
|CHIPSET||Intel® C622 chipset|
|SYSTEM MEMORY||Six 288-pin DIMM sockets
Supports up to 768GB memory
2666 / 2400 / 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM
Registered ECC or Load Reduced DIMMs
Six channel of DDR4 memory
LR-Type memory necessary for higher capacity
|IPMI MANAGEMENT||Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
|ON BOARD VIDEO||ASPEED AST2500 BMC|
|ON BOARD LAN||Dual 10GBase-T LAN with Intel® X772 + X557
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
|EXPANSION SLOTS||4 x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (FHFL) slots
1 x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (LP) slot
|POWER SUPPLY||500W High-efficiency Redundant
80PLUS Platinum Level (94%+)
|RAILS||Tool-less rails included|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited|
|DIMENSIONS||Height: 3.5″ (89mm)
Width: 17.2″ (437mm)
Depth: 25.6″ (650mm)
Aberdeen AberNAS N21L SSD NAS Review – “The Aberdeen AberNAS N21L brings a highly customizable 2U NAS to market that offers enterprise-grade flash storage at a tolerable price point that’s capable of driving up to 3GB/s throughput.”
Aberdeen AberNAS N31L Review – “The Aberdeen AberNAS N31L provides users with a seemingly infinite array of configuration options to meet specific use cases needs. Performance scaled well..”
AberNAS Awarded Best-in-Class – “It’s hard to argue with the excellent specs of …the Aberdeen AberNAS 260/360… are far and away at the top of the class for small enterprise storage arrays… with a broad range of networking and storage options for such a low price”
DCIG Buyer’s Guide
Building Upon Success – The AberNAS 265 triples the storage capacity of the original AberNAS 211 thus truly providing, “the most storage capacity you can get for your money” – “Storage Central”
“The AberNAS won’t disappoint businesses in need of lots of storage capacity at a very good price.”
“Aberdeen’s AberNAS line grows with your company”
Aberdeen brings an industry leading 5 Year Warranty to the table with every fully configured AberNAS rackmount server. Our custom configured rackmounts and along with our pre-configured Stirling line of servers and AberNAS network appliances come with a 5 Year Warranty standard unlike of some other companies’ 1 or 3 year warranties. Take advantage of the speed, storage and security of the AberNAS by Aberdeen.
Aberdeen offers a 30 day trial assessment program on completely configured servers and/or storage. We are so confident that once you try one of our custom configured rackmount servers you will not only be completely satisfied with the evaluation unit but will choose Aberdeen to fulfill all your future rackmount server needs.