Solve Data Challenges with an Aberdeen NAS Storage System
Data is more important than ever to businesses large and small today. With data available from more sources and analytics that can extract better intelligence from it, businesses can use data to better serve the needs of customers, streamline operations and achieve business goals. But storing rapidly growing volumes of data requires solutions that help to ensure consistent performance while minimizing space and containing costs.
For organizations seeking to address data challenges with NAS network attached storage solutions, Aberdeen provides next-generation NAS storage system options that reduce the cost and the physical space needed to store data.
Managing the Explosive Growth of Data
The world is generating data at an unprecedented rate, with worldwide corporate data estimated to double every 14 months. The rise of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), the increased number of online transactions and Internet searches, and greater use of images and video all contribute to this rapid rise in data volumes.
In addition to creating more data, businesses are also retaining data longer for business and regulatory purposes, further increasing the size of data stores. And gains made in reducing the size and cost of data storage technologies are often offset by increases in the size of files such as presentations, images, and media.
Complicating matters further, many data centers today are constrained by limited rack space and a physical footprint that doesn’t allow continued expansion. Simply put, many data centers are nearly full, leaving organizations searching for new solutions.
NAS Storage Server
Managing Data with a NAS Storage Server
NAS: Network Attached Storage
Managing Data Growth with NAS, Network-Attached Storage
NAS Hard Drive
How to Maximize the Capacity of a NAS Hard Drive
Custom Build Server
Custom Build Server and Storage Technology
Custom Build Server Contd.
Meet Data Challenges with Custom-Built Servers
Build Custom Server
How to Build Custom Server Solutions
For an Industry-Leading NAS Storage System, Choose Aberdeen
As a leading manufacturer of server and storage products for more than two decades, Aberdeen helps to solve the challenge of rapidly growing data volumes with NAS storage systems that maximize storage density to reduce the amount of rack space required for a NAS storage server. This density, combined with the ability to completely customize NAS storage systems, enables our customers to solve their data storage challenges while reducing the cost per TB of their storage technology.
Our wide range of network storage servers helps to optimize productivity and performance by enabling IT teams to configure storage hardware to their exact specifications and needs. Our AberNAS series of NAS solutions offer a choice of Windows or Linux operating systems, 1U to 4U form factors, up to 78 drive bays and many additional features.
Key Features of an Aberdeen NAS Storage System
A NAS storage system from Aberdeen offers:
- Industry-leading performance. NAS storage system from Aberdeen offers the best, most power-efficient, highest capacity and most reliable storage device on the market today.
- No surprises on fees. With an Aberdeen NAS storage system, you won’t find any additional fees for client licensing or any hidden fees on drives.
- Protection from loss and corruption. Each Aberdeen rackmount NAS includes an embedded recovery feature that prevents machines from being lost, corrupted or repurposed.
- Exceptional value. By combining lower prices and maximum storage density, we ensure that you get the most value for your data storage dollars.
- Complete customization. Every Aberdeen NAS hard drive is custom-built – we don’t do prepackaged.
Why Choose a NAS Storage System from Aberdeen?
Aberdeen has earned a reputation as a leading provider of servers and storage solutions by continually delivering products that offer exceptional results, consistent performance, and long-lasting reliability. That’s why our products are deployed every day by IT departments in many of the world’s biggest organizations.
When you purchase a network-attached storage device from Aberdeen, can rely on:
- Extraordinary customer service that includes a high-level point of contact within our organization and one-on-one dedicated customer service with unequaled attention to detail.
- An easy purchasing process where you can quickly configure a system and see the price on our website.
- Uncompromising quality and the most reliable NAS storage systems on the market.
- An industry-leading 5-year warranty against defects in materials and a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship.
- A free trial for qualified customers where you can evaluate a fully configured system for 30 days, returning it to us at no charge if you’re not completely satisfied with it.
FAQs: What is a NAS Storage System?
What is a NAS Storage System?
A network-attached storage system, or NAS storage system, is a solution for storing business data in a central location where multiple users and devices can easily access it. NAS features a file-level architecture and scale-out capacity that enables IT teams to easily add devices to accommodate rapid growth in data centers.
What Advantages Does a NAS Storage System Offer?
By taking the responsibility for serving files from other devices, a NAS storage system helps to improve the overall performance of a system. Because NAS storage devices are less expensive than other solutions, NAS technology enables IT teams to get more value for their data storage dollars. A NAS storage system is easy to install and to manage as well, minimizing the time required by IT teams for maintenance and troubleshooting.
Get started today.
Aberdeen offers an evaluation program to ISV's and OEM's looking to test a product for functionality and compatibility. We will build a test unit to your specifications and offer it for a period of 30 days.