Custom Build Server and Storage Technology to Improve Performance
As business data volumes continue to grow exponentially, savvy businesses know that leveraging this information effectively can help to increase competitiveness significantly. But IT architects also know that managing data effectively requires custom-built servers and storage technology that can address the specific workloads and unique needs of the organization. The cost to custom build server and storage hardware, however, has often been a hindrance, causing many companies to opt for prepackaged solutions that don’t truly serve their needs.
As an industry leader in servers and storage solutions, Aberdeen enables IT teams to custom build server and storage technology to their exact specifications – even with a minimum order quantity of 1 – at a cost that makes customized storage solutions easily affordable.
Why Custom-Built Technology Matters
There’s one question that IT architects tasked with managing growing data volumes must constantly ask: are we achieving time to insight as fast, or faster than our competitors? If the answer is no, it’s time to reevaluate existing data storage and server technology.
Traditionally, for many IT teams, prepackaged solutions from major manufacturers seemed like the only option for managing the explosive growth of data with IT budgets that were fairly flat. While these off-the-shelf technologies weren’t ideally suited to the data needs of the organization, they were often the most economical option.
However, without server and storage solutions specifically tailored to the unique workloads of their organizations, IT teams often struggle to achieve the performance and agility the organization needs for storing, securing, analyzing, processing and delivering the right data to the right users at the right time.
That all changes when IT teams can custom build servers and storage hardware to exact specifications. And with Aberdeen, these custom storage solutions can match the value of prepackaged technologies while delivering performance and reliability that is far superior.
Build Custom Server
How to Build Custom Server Solutions
Custom Build Server Contd.
Meet Data Challenges with Custom-Built Servers
Custom Rackmount Servers from Aberdeen
Custom Rack Servers
Custom Rack Servers from Aberdeen
Custom Rackmount Server
The Value of a Custom Rackmount Server
Addressing Data Challenges with Custom Server Technology
Custom Build Your Server and Storage Technology with Aberdeen
Aberdeen is a leading manufacturer of servers and storage with more than two decades of experience delivering exceptional performance, unparalleled reliability and outstanding value to our customers. Our solutions are designed to work for all companies – from the largest enterprise to the smallest business – and our team prides itself on providing dedicated, one-on-one service with unequaled attention to detail. The custom rack mount servers and storage devices that are custom-created by Aberdeen are at the forefront of disk-to-disk storage technologies.
With a well-deserved reputation within the industry as a manufacturer of award-winning technology, we custom build server and storage solutions that are deployed around the world by some of the largest and most recognizable organizations. When you choose Aberdeen for custom rack servers and storage solutions, you can be sure you’re getting the technology that will serve your exact requirements today and your future needs as well.
Benefits of Custom-Building Servers
When you choose Aberdeen to custom build server and storage solutions, you can rely on:
- A transparent process. With Aberdeen, you won’t need to complete lengthy questionnaires or participate in a site visit to get a price quote. Our configurator lists prices for every server and storage solution, as well as every piece of hardware you add to it.
- A 5-year warranty. Whether you choose to custom build server and storage solutions for yourself or use our suggestion configurations, we’ll warrant your system to be free of defects in materials for a period of five years and to be free of workmanship defects for the lifetime of the product.
- A free trial. With Aberdeen, you can build custom rack servers and storage solutions and test them free of charge for 30 days. At the end of the trial, you may keep your equipment or return it to us without charge.
- Security options. To help you manage your concerns about security, we provide access to all performance and system statistics, including information on memory usage and background processes, so you can keep a close eye on performance and security.
- Extraordinary service. We worked tirelessly to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing dedicated one-on-one service.
How to Custom Build Servers with Aberdeen
To custom build server and storage solutions with Aberdeen, follow this simple three-step process:
- Select a base platform and click "Configure & Buy". You’ll have the choice of NAS, DAS, SAN, JBOD and Sterling X Series storage devices, and Stirling, Stonehaven and Lochness servers, in platforms that include a variety of CPU sockets, co-processors, form factors, RAM options and drive bays.
- Configure your system. Choose the specific hardware you want, including processors, hard drives, memory, network cards, controller cards, operating systems, software and more. With each choice, you’ll see the price of your configured device change, giving you a clear picture of the cost of your technology. Along the way, if you have questions or can’t find what you need, simply contact our expert account executives for assistance.
- Buy your system. Once you’ve configured your server or storage solution, you can add it to your order for purchase, or click "Request A Quote" to receive a formal quote. You may also submit your configuration for review by our technicians, or you may save your configuration to compare it with other devices you configure.
FAQs: Why Custom Build Server and Storage Solutions?
What are Custom-Built Server and Storage Solutions?
Custom-built server and storage solutions are hardware devices that have been built and configured to the specifications of a customer. In contrast, prepackaged or off-the-shelf hardware refers to solutions that have been pre-assembled by the manufacturer using specifications based on commonly used configurations.
What Should My Company Custom Build Server and Storage Solutions?
When choosing to build custom server and storage devices, an IT team can procure technology that is better aligned with the needs of particular applications, workloads, and system environments, enabling the organization to better manage, secure, analyze and deliver data.
Get started today.
Aberdeen offers an evaluation program to ISV's and OEM's looking to test a product for functionality and compatibility. We will build a test unit to your specifications and offer it for a period of 30 days.